1. When the sprinkler uses the river ditch and the pond as the water source, be careful that all the ends of the suction pipe are not in the water. In order to avoid inhalation of stones or more sediments and drifts, the end of the suction pipe is generally provided with a filtering device, and it is strictly forbidden to remove the filtering device when absorbing water. If the water source is shallow, it is necessary to dig deep into the water absorption to ensure that it does not contain debris and does not enter the air. The water pump requirements of different sprinklers are different. The clean water pump requires no impurities in the water, and the turbid water pump requires no stones and excessive sediment in the water.
2. Before the centrifugal water pump absorbs water, a certain amount of water should be added to the water pump. After the addition, the water supply must be closed. When the self-priming water pump is used for the first time, it is necessary to add water. In the future, it is not necessary to add water.
3. When the water is sucked, the inlet pipe system must maintain a certain degree of vacuum to draw water into the tank. The inlet pipe system must be sealed reliably, the hose can not be damaged, and the hard pipe can not have cracks, otherwise it will cause air leakage, which will cause the water to be sucked.
4. Sprinklers Before the water is absorbed or before the water is sprayed, the power take-off gear must be carried out while parked.
5. Before the winter season, the water in the water pump and water pipes should be emptied to prevent frost cracking. In northern China, the construction is generally not carried out in the harsh winter. Therefore, immediately after the completion of the construction, the water in the water pump and the water pipe will be drained to prevent future troubles.