Dongfeng 5000 liters Jet Vacuum Trucks , 5m3 Sewer Jetting Truck Send Inquiry
Combined Jet Vacuum Trucks is especially suitable for suck load and discharge the deposits in the sewer, suck sewage, mud , stones, bricks and other large objects. cleaning industrial drainage pipes, walls and so on. and also can be used as sprinkler, water transport and flushing high way, emergency fire fighting.
Combined Jet Vacuum Trucks, multifunction vacuum suction sewage truck:
*With Sludge tank and Water Tank
*Sludge tank and water tank is Integral, hydraulic operation by handle, easily operate.
*Combined vacuum cleaning truck, mounted two different pump, high pressure cleaning pump and vacuum suction sewage pump.
*Tank can be lifting with the function of self-priming dump.
*One vehicle for dredging, cleaning and sucking
Technical parameters for Dongfeng 5m3-10m3 Jet Vacuum Trucks, 5000 liters Sewer Cleaning Truck
5000 liter Combinged Jet Vacuum Trucks (5cbm)
6540 * 2000 * 2530 mm
GVW / Kerb Weight
7,300kg / 4,100kg
2 persons allowed
Heating/cooling air conditioner
117 HP (86 KW)
Euro 3or 4
4X2, (left hand drive)
Manual 6 speed levers with 1 reverse
Wheelbase/No. of axle
3308 mm / 2
6 tires and 1 spare tire
1. Sludge tank volume: 3500 liters(3.5m3), water tank volume: 1800 liters(1.8m3); Sludge tank and water tank are two independent tanks; Made by 6mm Carbon steel plate.
2. Equipped with high-power vacuum suction sewage pump. single pump/double pump(out and in), it has compact structure, reliable work balance and flow uniformity, strong suction, work stable and reliable, simple operation, easy maintenance.
3. Equipped with imported plunger high-pressure cleaning pump, PVC laminated steel tube 60 -80meters, 10 different thrust nozzles cleaning, suitable for different pipe cleaning and dredge.
4. Equipped with water ring type suction pump, vertical suction: 9-10 meters; flow: 1.5m3/min; 7 meters long.
5. Tank can be lifting with the function of self-priming dump.
chassis, suction tanker, vacuum pump, PTO, pipes, valve and double hydraulic cylinder.
Photo 1: Right front view
Photo 2 : Left side view
Photo 3: Right back view
Photo 4: Back view
Photo 5: Left back view